Follow the steps below to Pay AGM Web Hosting Bills with eSewa:
- Go to nepal.agmwebhosting.com and click on Login Menu.
2. Login to AGM Web Hosting’s Client Area using your login credentials and click on the “Login” button.
3. Use the Billing drop-down box, in the blue bar. To view your unpaid invoices, click on My invoices. Or else, you can simply click on the Invoices block below.
4. Check for the Unpaid bill(s) from the list of bills for your respective service below status at the extreme right and Click on Unpaid box.
5. Now, Login your eSewa account with your eSewa login credentials. Please make sure that you have enough amount on eSewa account before you proceed for payments.
6. Once, you’re happy with all your fund details to be transferred, then click on the ‘Send Money’ button for the further payment process.
7. Put 9869421801 in the eSewa ID, fill the service charge amount as per the invoice generated, select bill sharing in purpose section and lastly mention your domain or hosting service name in the Remarks field. Then, Hit the ‘proceed’ button.
8. Once you made successful payment for your bill, please check on Billing page inside your AGM Web Hosting client area to confirm that payment is updated successfully.
Note: If you have any queries regarding online bill payment, you can call us at our Support: 9779869421801. Thank you for choosing online payment!
Click here to view the Infographic image, the ultimate visual guide to pay AGM Web Hosting Bills with eSewa.