The NIC Asia Payment Gateway module for WHMCS allows you to connect and integrate debit and credit card payment solutions with the WHMCS platform.
WHMCS is the leading web hosting management and billing software that automates all aspects of your business from billing, provisioning, domain reselling, support, and more. WHMCS easily integrates with all the leading control panels, payment processors, domain registrars and cloud service providers.
WHMCS is an all-in-one hosting automation platform with client management, provisioning of services, billing, and support. It handles everything from signup to termination of customers.
NIC ASIA Payment Gateway Module for WHMCS(Debit and Credit Card) provides a reliable all-in-one solution for online merchants planning to accept credit and debit cards from customers anywhere in the Nepal(also in World).
The NIC Payment gateway module for WHMCS integrates smoothly with the most popular domain, hosting, and cloud server business. We will provide you with ready-to-install modules and guide you through the process.
Cool Benefits of NIC ASIA Payment Gateway Module for WHMCS:
With the NIC Asia Payment Gateway module for WHMCS, the merchant might be able to take payments directly from the users/customers via debit and credit cards and activate services instantly. Few cool things one can avail with our eSewa Module are:
- The merchant can simply add a access key, Profile ID and secret key in the module of the working WHMCS installation shared by the NIC Team.
- Once, it’s successfully configured, the merchant can now publicly accept payments through the website via debit and credit cards(VISA And MasterCard).
- The client is notified through email upon receiving an NIC Payment by the merchant with the necessary credentials.
- The client can view all received eSewa payments including the date, paid amount, description, unique transaction ID, and the payers’ name in the invoice section.
- Merchant can view the client’s payment details on the client’s billing section in WHMCS.
NIC ASIA Debit and Credit Card Module for WHMCS, Version 7.10.0
About this module:
This module allows the merchant to accept payment through various banks’ debit and credit cards(that supports VISA and MasterCard) via the website. More payment options and wider coverage make the payment process more simple for your customers and maintaining the service standard to the next level and, at the same time, it means more sales and higher revenue for you.
Additional information can be found at:
- Working WHMCS Installations: WHMCS v7.0 or above
- Compatible with the Latest WHMCS Version.
- Responsive Payment Gateway Design
- Mobile Payments accepted ( debit and credit card )
- Payment System MasterCard/Visa Card Supported
- Centralized & secure data management
- No Monthly fee.
- Unzip the “NIC-Payment-Gateway-Module-for-whmcs_zip” file directly in the modules/gateways folder of your WHMCS installation.
- Activate the Esewa module in your WHMCS admin panel (Setup -> Payments -> Payment Gateways -> All Payment Gateways).
- Look for the “NIC Payment Gateway Module” button and click on.
- Enter your API keys from the Cybersource client area into the corresponding fields at the module’s setup page on your WHMCS.
- Click on “Save Changes” in your WHMCS.
To test the newly installed NIC Asia Payment Gateway module for the WHMCS module you can co-ordinate with the NIC Technical Team. Be sure to change the secret key with the final live merchant key provided by the NIC Team back before going live.
- While in test mode, a transaction verification request (after instant payment notification to your platform) will be issued immediately after each test.
- After the payment is successfully confirmed by the NIC, the “Payment Status” will be shown as “Success! Your Payment has been successfully paid” in the success URL and the corresponding service will be activated instantly but the “Status” will show as pending until you accept the order at your WHMCS panel, which is a default WHMCS safety measure to prevent any kind of frauds.
- Payments are notified immediately and the customers get to know the status in the invoice section inside their client area.
Therefore, we strongly recommend the merchant get started with the debit and credit card payment providing your customer with amazing payment experience via your website.
Those who would like to hear more about the NIC ASIA Payment Gateway Plugin, Give us a Call at +977 9869421801. Will be happy to assist. For more details, email us at email@example.com